Sunday, October 14, 2012

Coconutz...now on Blogger!!

Here's how this works {I hope!!}, each hat will have a little description and price on it's picture.

RTS means "ready to ship", so...if you want it, it will be in the mail that day or the next business day following payment.

As I make more, I'll be posting them so check often.

I have a few Christmas hats ready and will be posting them very soon, although there is only a few, by the end of the week there will be lots more...including "gingerbread boys & girls", "snowboys & girls", "sock monkey santas", "the grinch & his pup", "reindeer"...and lots more.

If you don't see your size, throw me a comment and I'll make you one just as fast as I can.

Now then..if you see one and want it, in comments please write "SOLD" and email me at: coconutzhats@hotmail.com

Thank you!!!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment